Search by type of event:
Search by field of activities:
- This event has passed.
Future of Mining EMEA 2019
September 4 @ 8:00 am - September 5 @ 5:00 pm
The Future of Mining EMEA conference takes place at 8 Northumberland Avenue in London from 4-5 September and builds upon the existing Future of Mining event series across the globe with a strategic level commercial and operational agenda connecting the industry across Europe, Middle East and Africa to discuss the latest mining innovations and technologies.
The conference will cover a vast range of content spanning right across the entire mining life cycle with automation, technology, development and sustainability at its core, focusing on the challenges ahead as mining begins to look beyond the now and plan for the future.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Oleg Maksimov, Deputy COO & Head of Innovation, Nordgold
- Daria Gonchorova, Chief Sustainability Officer, Polymetal International PLC
- Darryn Quayle, Mining Engineer and Business Specialist, Department of International Trade (UK Government)
- Samantha Hyde, CEO, Argo Natural Resources
- Jon Wylie, President, Global Natural Resources, Proudfoot
- Mathew Allan, Senior Project Engineer, Resolute
- Shahram Tafazoli, President and CEO, Motion Metrics
Key questions the agenda will look to answer include:
- What steps are being taken with the implementation of big data and automation in global gold mining?
- How do you manage digitisation when parts of a mining organisation are so different?
- What new technologies are available to limit our impact to the environment?
- What events drive society’s views of mining? How do these translate into a company’s strategy?
- How real is the risk of falling short in the quest for new industry talent?
- How can governments drive the mining industry forward?
EFG members are offered a 15% discount on tickets. Please contact email@example.com for more information.