EFG partners with MINEX Europe
Europe’s Mining in Critical Times and Beyond
At the time of unprecedented concerns about the future, let us remind ourselves that the mining industry serves the fundamental needs of our society by providing materials for building hospitals, schools, roads, power systems, machines, communications networks and much, much more. After the initial shocks of Covid-19, the mining industry together with the governments, financiers, and investors will find ways to move forward.
MINEX Europe invites you to follow its online event!
As in-person events and travels are currently banned for most people MINEX Europe will be organised online. The event will be held in three editions presenting exciting projects, technologies and business opportunities across the European continent.
EFG is a media partner of this event and President Marko Komac will deliver a presentation on the INFACT project on 3 June.
What to expect?
- Cross industry discussions on major trends impacting mining in Europe and globally
- Investor-focused presentations of European mining and exploration projects
- Dissemination platform for supply chain companies
- Mining Trade and Technology online Fair
- Finance and Investment Round Up
How to participate?
We have various participation options available.
- View (free of charge) live broadcast or access video recordings and material (after the event) – Subscribe here
- Participate in live events and networking as delegates – Register here
- Present talk at one of the plenary or panel sessions – Submit abstract here
- Hold investor presentation – Register here
- Present at the Technical panels – Register here
- Exhibit at the Virtual Trade Show – Book here
- Engage as partner – Write proposal here
Reach out to MINEX Europe Team
Phone: +44 208 089 2886