Search by type of event:
Search by field of activities:
Would you like to feature your geosciences event in our calendar? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Unleash the geothermal potential
September 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
By 2050, geothermal energy can cover 25% of Switzerland’s heating needs in a CO2-neutral way: a contribution to the energy transition and the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- The earth provides lasting heat: a dormant energy potential beneath our feet.
- A new value chain with regional jobs is created. Different professions work together.
- Be part of it and shape the future!
Connect – effective networking for
- Federal (national), cantonal (regional) and municipal (local) authorities
Political decision-makers, energy, environment and spatial planning departments, economic departments
- Energy suppliers
Industrial utilities, district heating networks, energy producers
Geologists, water and environmental specialists, energy experts, urban and spatial planners, architects, engineers, project managers, …
- Component suppliers, contractors
Boreholes, well components, geothermal probes, energy piles, measuring devices and techniques, software, simulation, …
- Consumers of heat and cold
Real estate owners, industry, crafts, data centres, agriculture, fish farming, …
- Universities and research centres
Professors, doctoral students, students
Institutions interested in long-term investments for carbon reduction
Possibilities and challenges with geothermal energy
- First hand information on projects and international trends:
- Heat and cold in urban areas, for industry, for agriculture
- The subsoil as a energy storage
- Electricity, lithium, CO2 capture
- Knowing, protecting and using underground resources
- Speaker panel with experts from geology, energy, environment, economics, authorities, research and industry
- Plenary and interactive parallel sessions
National and international partnerships
- Exchange of knowledge, experience, technologies, products, services
- Integration of partial solutions into complete systems
- Cooperation between authorities (framework conditions), industry (implementation) and universities (newest knowledge)
- Translation DE / FR / EN
- Effective Networking with
- Participants profiles
- Matchmaking for prearranged 1to1 meetings
- Thematic sessions, networking sessions
- Exhibition of products and services