Search by type of event:
Search by field of activities:
Would you like to feature your geosciences event in our calendar? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- This event has passed.
COP Then and Now: CCS in International Climate Negotiations
July 26 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Carbon capture and storage (CCS) has featured in the international climate negotiations for more than a decade. This event will provide insights into the history of CCS in the climate negotiations, and explore how CCS will feature in the implementation of the Paris Agreement. The upcoming COP 26 is the next milestone in the process.
- John Scowcroft, Consultant, Global CCS Institute
- Ulrika Raab, Senior Advisor, Swedish Environmental Protection
- Paul Zakkour, Director, Carbon Counts
- Pedro Martins Barata, Senior Director, EU Policy, Environmental Defense Fund
- Eric Holdsworth, Director, Climate Programs, Edison Electric Institute
Moderated by Eve Tamme, Senior Climate Change Policy Advisor, Global CCS Institute