« All Events
16th European Geoparks Conference
26th September 2022 @ 8:00 am - 30th September 2022 @ 5:00 pm
- Aspiring geoparks (presenting new geopark projects). Tips and tools, evaluations and revalidations.
- Geoheritage and Geodiversity as foundations for advancing our understanding of the Earth and its landscapes.
- Geoparks and Ecological Transition: safeguarding sustainable development and social resilience in response to global climate change and its consequences.
- Geoscience: public engagement and education.
- Geotourism: exploring good practice and challenges in Geoparks.
- The World after the pandemic: risks, resilience and opportunities in Geopark communities.
- Geoparks in the digital era: collection and best use of data and information for management and communication
- Sustainable heritage: developing, promoting and celebrating local products and cultures in Geoparks