EFGeoMentoring: Professional career mentoring for geoscientists at all career stages
Are you about to start your career in geosciences? Or would you like to take your career to the next level? The European Federation of Geologists (EFG) invites you to participate in the EFGeoMentoring scheme.
Our aims are to:
- Intensify international networking among geoscientists all across Europe and beyond
- Provide geoscientists at all stages of their careers with contacts that can help them in their development
- Increase support for geologists currently seeking employment and new opportunities
- Improve gender balance and increase diversity in leadership positions by providing targeted support to women and under-represented minorities
- Facilitate life-long learning and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Each year, EFG offers free participation to 10 persons from 10 different countries, following the principle first come, first served.
Check the conditions for participation and sign up: https://bit.ly/3cB7Gmx