Under the category EFGeoBlog, we welcome guest posts from our National Associations, our Panels of Experts, and from external contributors who would like to present recent research or professional developments in the field of geosciences. Posts may include reports from geosciences events, information on publications and relevant EU policy development. As one of EFG’s main missions is to create public awareness of the importance of geoscience for society, we are particularly interested in best practice reports about geoscience outreach initiatives.
Find all information on how to contribute in our guidelines. We look forward to receiving your contributions!
- The Augmented Reality Sandbox – an innovative tool to teach geosciences as experienced during the 2021 Researcher’s Night “Wisenight” in Brussels 10th November 2021
- Call for articles: Climate change – increasing resilience with geological knowledge 8th November 2021
- EFG partners with the Earth Futures Festival 5th November 2021
- Release of PERC Reporting Standard 2021 25th October 2021
- EFG Webinar – Responsible mining for the energy transition: Cornish Lithium 22nd October 2021